Purpose of Job
The Real Estate Commercial and Business Development Manager will be responsible for assisting in the growth of the overall residential and commercial real estate portfolio and commercial ancillary services.
As a dedicated professional and a strategic thinker who has a very broad understanding of real estate services, one will assist in the overall management of a diverse portfolio and understand the unique needs of various proprietors and future clients.
One will also build and nurture relationships within the broader community and with the various teams to create a flow of information across the company’s operations and coordinating processes that help the company achieve its goals.
- Oversee the negotiations surrounding the sale and purchase of real estate;
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship;
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services;
- Managing rights and obligations under the company’s key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies;
- Obtain customer feedback on service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations;
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios;
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships. Obtain support from senior business development management to finalise recommendations and negotiations strategy;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business;
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance;
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc.;
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need;
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities;
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real estate services
- Self Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities and enjoys a fast paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Leadership qualities as demonstrated through previous line/team management experience.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and e-mail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
- Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
If you possess the right competencies and you are confident to fulfil our expectations, we would like to hear from you. Please send your application and CV at email@example.com or by post to: HR Department, Famalco Group, Triq il-Pitkali, Attard ATD2214.