Focused Knowledge Ltd
Purpose of Job
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for delivering consistent and effective designs across a variety of media to as outlined in the brief and within strict guidelines.
Great attention to detail, accuracy, creativity, self motivation and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Be an excellent team player as well as the ability to work alone is essential to this role.
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) for all of the Group’s portfolio of Companies;
- Collaborate with creative team and internal stakeholders to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels whilst ensuring consistency of brand identities;
- Provide mock-ups of requested jobs;
- Apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity;
- Take care of in-house adverts;
- Primarily responsible for the design of magazines;
- Manage production from conception to completion;
- Maintain quality check on all pieces and act as a quality controller;
- Assist with photo shoots as required;
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time whilst maintaining job quality;
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts for record keeping and referencing;
- Take care of any required measurements including any quotes from local service providers, computer-cut stickers and printing;
- Know about various printing materials and print options;
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations;
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimised for integration, performance, usability and sustainability;
- Keep record of activities and events;
- Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results;
- Stay current on industry trends;
- Carry out any other duties as required from time to time;
- Maintain a clean and organised server structure.
Education & Experience
- An Advanced Diploma in Art and Design or Relevant qualifications in graphic and/or web design;
- Minimum of 3 years experience is required.
- Able to use both PC and MAC OS systems.
- Strong creative, organisational, problem solving and time-management skills;
Expert knowledge of:
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design and layout;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process especially with vector graphics, typography, photography, and photomontages;
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment;
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Please send 3 samples of your work or a link to your website portfolio along with your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com