Famalco Holdings Ltd
Purpose of Job
The Delivery Driver is responsible for the safe transportation and delivery of various goods to customer sites on schedule, whilst adhering to company safety regulations as well as European laws/guidelines. In addition the driver will also be expected to un/load goods and to complete all required documentation according to the stipulated procedures.
- Delivery Drivers are responsible for loading, unloading, preparing, cleaning, and operating a vehicle for delivery duties;
- Receive payments from clients once they deliver products;
- Delivering items;
- Inspecting vehicle prior to operation;
- Loading and unloading products;
- Resolving clients´ complaints;
- Driving vehicles through different routes;
- Personal and Public Health and Safety;
- Manage time to ensure deliveries in a timely manner;
- Frequent contact with service centre personnel in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Minimum of 2 years hauling experience;
- Possess a clean driving license in C1+E. CPC and ADR certification would be considered as an asset during evaluation ;
- Good command of English. Other languages would be considered as an asset;
- Mechanical knowledge and upkeep of the truck (diesel, cleanliness, reefer equipment function, tyre condition etc).
- Highly accurate;
- Effective customer relation skills.