Under the direction of the Financial Controller, the Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support including assistance to the Accounts Department personnel.
Duties and responsibilities
- Updating client accounting records;
- Supplier invoice entry;
- Processing and posting of payments;
- Supplier statement reconciliations;
- Other postings in the accounting system;
- General ‘Group’ office duties including filing;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Assist the Accounts Department as needed;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- An O-level standard of education preferably in Accounts
Skills and Abilities
- A general knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting practices;
- Good command of the English language;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications mostly Excel and Word;
- Familiar with Accounting Software Packages;
- Cooperative and willing to assist others;
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
If you possess the right competencies and you are confident to fulfil our expectations, we would like to hear from you. Please send your application and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: HR Department, Famalco Group, Triq il-Pitkali, Attard ATD2214.