Purpose of Job
This pioneering role requires strong leadership and motivation for agents and office administration in the efficient daily operation of a full service branch office. Sales, customer service, relationship management and marketing are all within the scope of this role, consistent and in accordance with the Company’s objectives.
The manager will deliver business objectives through direct sales, as well as through coaching, guidance and team leadership; achieving branch sales goals through new business sales & referrals. He or she will be a strongly networked individual who’s reputation brings business through the branch.
The Branch Manager is a proactive person who is constantly seeking growth opportunities, networking and widening their circle of influence in the real estate sector in Malta, aiming to take this new business forwards effectively.
- Manages and leads the Real Estate Agency branch.
- Sources and hire new sales associates, providing on the job training and ongoing coaching.
- Leads the sales team to maximise performance.
- Monitors existing branches and future branches that the agency might open, under the same franchise.
- Sets up procedures for the sales associates, based on the franchise guidelines.
- Uses networks and social media, and personal networks to attract local and international business.
- Liaises with the immediate company’s worldwide branches, both for the development for the brand in Malta, for training purposes, and for customers.
- Sets budgets and targets, as well as hold meetings with the board of directors and consultants, to keep all parties informed of developments.
- Oversees sales leads.
- Helps sales associates to close sales.
- Supervises the team’s customer interaction to ensure excellent customer service.
- Keeps informed and contribute with the latest local trends for service development.
- Evaluates the team members’ performances.
- Develops and execute marketing plans.
- Keeps abreast of ongoing business in the agency.
- Liaises with contractors for latest properties on the market for business development.
- Plans and be present for promises of sales, as well as final contracts.
- Setting own work schedules and consistently achieving goals.
- Keeps informed with the latest trends and demands in the real estate market as well on the latest information regarding property tax, financing, and legal requirements.
- Prepares the appropriate paperwork required for specific real estate transactions.
- Ensures customers’ satisfaction with the service provided.
- Assists the team in identifying properties for listing, evaluating properties, and setting appropriate prices for the sale or rental as appropriate.
- Assists in advising buyers and sellers on the suitability and value of the properties, market trends, prices, legal requirements, financing facilities and other related matters.
- Helps in promoting the sale of properties through adverts, open houses, and listings.
- Helps in facilitating and concluding deals successfully.
- The list of tasks and requirements indicated in this job description is by no means exhaustive, and the Company reserves the right to add or change accordingly, and as per business exigencies which can occur from time to time.
- Management Degree or a similar relevant qualification will be considered an asset
- 5-8 years of experience in real estate and in managing people;
- Experience in the local market.
Attitude & Attributes
- A charismatic leader who can inspire and motivate;
- Selling, marketing, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills in maltese and english.
- Smart and outgoing personality.
- A good team player with a positive attitude and a strong moral work ethic;
- Is knowledgeable about the local property market and the competitive landscape;
- Is sales focused, target-oriented and driven to excel;
- Is tech-savvy, energetic and hard-working;
If you possess the right competencies and you are confident to fulfil our expectations, we would like to hear from you. Please send your application and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: HR Department, Famalco Group, Triq il-Pitkali, Attard ATD2214.