Fritz Energy Ltd
Purpose of Job
Fritz Energy Ltd a local leader in the provision of Engineering Services to the petroleum filling stations is seeking the services of a Warranted Mechanical Engineer to complement a team of skilled Sales and Engineering professionals.
Working in a team environment the candidate will be responsible for the preparation of project designs, cost estimates and project quotations in compliance with the client’s needs and in conformance to the regulatory bodies’ guidelines and with the established industry standards and best engineering practices.
Furthermore, an essential and integral part of the job includes the review of the latest norms, guidelines and specifications governing the target market and the provision of professional advice to the existing and new clientele.
- Liaise and update the company officials,
- Liaise and keeping abreast with clients and technology vendors,
- Prepare project designs, cost estimates and quotations,
- Keeping abreast with the latest norms, specifications and best engineering practices,
- Organising sales visits demonstrating/presenting products and solutions,
- Establish new business contacts and strengthen existing ones.
Qualifications & Experience
- In possession of a Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- In possession of a Mechanical Engineering Warrant.
- Fluent in Maltese and in English (both written and spoken).
- Proficient in ACAD (2D) design.
- Good communicator, clear thinking and motivated character.
- Displays a positive and flexible attitude in the day-to-day work.
- Establishes harmonious and organised working relationships with team members.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.